Office of the State's Attorney

Worcester County, Maryland

What information do I need when calling in reference to my case?

The most important information when calling is the case number and the defendant’s name. If it is a Circuit court case, the Assistant State’s attorney name assigned to the case can also be helpful in directing your call.