Office of the State's Attorney

Worcester County, Maryland

How can I drop charges?

You cannot drop charges. Only the State’s Attorney or an Assistant State’s Attorney will determine what action is taken in a criminal case. The crime has been committed against the State of Maryland and you are the victim and or witness in the case.